Terms and Conditions
By filling out and sending the required deposit, you signify that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions herein.
I understand that this date is not actually reserved until Smith's Wings of Grace receives the deposit to hold this time and date.
If I am paying a 50% deposit only. I understand that full payment is due before 14 days of the scheduled release and that failing to comply with the deadline may result in a cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all deposits paid.
- We will never release out doves indoors or in dangerous locations.
- We will not release within one hour prior to sunset.
- We will not release in what we deem is inclement weather.
- We will never ship our doves for a self-release.
- We cannot be held liable for any adverse effects that may result while dealing with live animals.
- Our handlers will arrive at your event 30 minutes prior to the event and will be dressed appropriately.
- Due to several circumstances, we cannot predict how many times the doves will circle prior to beginning their navigation home again.
- Smith's Wings of Grace is not responsible to the client for any failure to perform IF such failure is due to a delay in the event not caused by Smith's Wings of Grace which causes a conflict in any of the release policies listed above. NO refunds will be given.
Deposits & Payments:
- Your reservation is not confirmed until your deposit or payment has been received.
- A 50% deposit can be made to hold your reservation as long as the event date is more than 30 days away.
- Full or final payment is due 14 days prior to the event.
- We will completely REFUND any deposit or payment for a failure to release that results from any acts of God. In the event that weather conditions prohibt a release, clients may CHOOSE to instead have a dove display and will be refunded any difference in money.
- If we are already "on site" and weather conditions prohibt a release, we will refund the payment minus a $50 travel and set up fee.
- A full refund on deposits and payments will be issued to any customer who cancels more than 14 days prior to the event date.
- A 50% refund on deposits and payments will be issued to all customers who cancel 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund will be issued to a customer who cancels less than 6 days prior to the event date.